Shipping and Returns Policies
1. Return of Goods / Refunds. An exchange or store credit may be available in certain circumstances. In order to qualify for an exchange or store credit, you must return the original purchased product. YOUR KRATOM may refuse return requests if the returned product is opened (all YOUR KRATOM products are packaged in heat-sealed zip locks), and YOUR KRATOM may deny an exchange or credit request upon inspection of the returned product. YOUR KRATOM will not reship a returned product for any reason. Illegitimate chargebacks will be contested and/or sent to collections for the original amount, with the addition of a $75 fee. YOUR KRATOM does not assume the responsibility of return shipping costs on any returned products (defective or otherwise). All orders are thoroughly inspected at YOUR KRATOM and adequately packed before shipment.
2. Acceptable Orders Policy. In certain limited circumstances, such as where fraud or misuse of a product is suspected, YOUR KRATOM reserves the right to terminate any order at any time it deems necessary for any reason. YOUR KRATOM does NOT ship Kratom to the following states: Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, Vermont, or Wisconsin. YOUR KRATOM does NOT ship Kratom to the following countries: Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Burma/Myanmar, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Germany, and New Zealand. You, the purchaser, have the sole responsibility to fully research and comply with the state and federal regulations of your own place of residence.
3. Shipment Risk of Loss and Packaging. All prices are FOB YOUR KRATOM’s place of shipment, unless otherwise stated. Title to the goods, and risk of loss and damage, shall pass at place of shipment, with the only limitation being that, if an order is lost in transit by a courier, and the courier conducts an investigation and finds that the order was, in fact, lost in transit, then YOUR KRATOM will reship the products in the order. No reshipment or refund of any orders will occur if YOUR KRATOM receives a delivery confirmation of the order.
4. Force Majeure. YOUR KRATOM shall not be liable for any failure to deliver or delay of delivery of products where such failure or delay has been occasioned by fire, embargo, strikes, wars, accidents, acts of God, voluntary or involuntary compliance with any valid law or regulation of any governmental agency or authority, lack of transportation facilities, or similar causes beyond the control of Seller. In the case of the above events, YOUR KRATOM will make the shipment at a later date, and you must accept delivery at the agreed price, when the causes of such delay no longer exist.
5. FDA Disclaimer: Products are not for internal use. The US FDA Has Not Approved Kratom as a Dietary Supplement.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page for more information. Thank you! – Your Kratom (Natural Exotics INC.)